WHAT TIMES ARE YOUR SERVICES?
- The worship service begins at 10:00 a.m. and goes until about 11:15. Infant and toddler care is available during this service.
- At 9:00 a.m. we have a Bible study class for adults.
- At 11:30 a.m. we have Sunday School for children and youth and adults.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- Our address is 1219 15th St. NW in Puyallup. We are between River Road and Stewart Street.
- If you live in the Northwest, we’re your neighborhood church (the only one in NW).
- If you’re in NE, SW or SE we’re car close between River Road and Stewart Street and between Meridian and the Reservation.
- If you’re up the hill, come on down. It’s worth the drive.
WHAT’S THE MUSIC LIKE?
- We worship with a mix of contemporary praise songs and traditional hymns. These are led by Mike Thorley, our Worship Pastor who is a very gifted pianist. He and his team of worship leaders draw us close to God every Sunday.
WILL I BE ASKED TO GIVE MONEY?
- No. There will be a time in the service when the members will worship God with their finances. As our guest, you are under no obligation to contribute. Simply pass the offering plate on down the row.
WHAT ELSE WILL HAPPEN?
- Pastor Rick will share his thoughts from the Bible. This will usually be part of a series of sermons on a particular subject. He’s pretty laid back and you’ll find him easy to follow. But don’t be surprised if he gives you some important things to think about.
- On the first Sunday of the month we take communion. The bread will be distributed and we’ll take it together, then little cups of juice will be distributed and we’ll take that together. If you are a Christian we invite you to join us. If you are not comfortable, please feel free to pass the bread and the cup down the row. No one will think anything of it.
- After the service refreshments will be served in the fellowship hall. If you’d like to meet some new friends, please join us.
WILL I BE SINGLED OUT BECAUSE I’M A VISITOR?
- Absolutely not. We want you to be comfortable and feel at home.
- It’s pretty likely that a few people will come up to introduce themselves after the service. We’re a friendly church and always enjoy seeing new faces.
WHAT ABOUT MY KIDS? WILL THEY SIT WITH ME?
- Childcare is available during the worship service for children up to kindergarten. School age children should sit with their family during the service. Classes are available for them at 11:30.
WHERE WILL I PARK?
- Our building is set quite a ways back from the street. Come all the way down our driveway. On the left will be several parking spaces reserved for visitors. They are opposite the entrance.
HOW SHOULD I DRESS?
- Anyway you’d like. A few people will be more formally dressed, but most of us dress pretty casually, even Pastor Rick.